AGREEMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Fees shall be assessed for the use of the facilities and equipment in accordance with the P.I.Y.C policy.
- This application is not valid until approved and signed by the P.I.Y.C. Facilities Coordinator.
- All questions, including fee estimates, should be directed to the P.I.Y.C. Facilities Coordinator.
- Cancellation and/or revision of Rental Agreement must be made with the P.I.Y.C. Facilities Coordinator.
- A P.I.Y.C. member must sponsor non-members, and that P.I.Y.C. member must attend the event.
- The Renter must be present at event set-up. NO use of tape or pins on walls and/or columns is allowed.
- The Renter must be present at all times and is responsible for event cleanup and leaving the hall as found.
- The Renter will reimburse P.I.Y.C. for any property damage or lost articles that are the property of P.I.Y.C.
- Deposit of half the Total Rental Fee is due at signing of agreement and other half due 30 days before event.
- A separate $250 check is due at signing of agreement and held as a deposit in the event the hall is not properly cleaned following the event. If the hall is clean, the check will be returned un-cashed.
Bar can be open for 8hrs MAX and must be Paid-in-Full at the conclusion of the event. Hall
use over 8hrs (setup, event, & cleaning) requires Regatta Chair approval. Hall Capacity is 150 including staff.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
The Renter named in this application hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless P.I.Y.C., its agents, servants, and employees against all claims for loss, damage or injury of any kind that may be made against P.I.Y.C. in any way arising out of the Renter’s use of P.I.Y.C. facilities. The Renter further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless P.I.Y.C., and to reimburse P.I.Y.C., for the cost of defending any such actions or claims.
$100 per bartender *1 bartender for 50 people and under, 2 bartenders for over 50 people